Monday, September 15, 2008

The Gingerbread Man

So I pick up Makynna from Preschool today, and she is super excited to tell me about her day at school. Normally it's the usual, played with this...made that... She said that they read the book "The Gingerbread Man"....and she actually SAW the gingerbread man. I said "Really?". She said "Yeah, I saw him run by our room. He's real mom, I saw him. He took our box of cookies. We found a note in our room that said he was there and took the cookies and to come to the Start Room. When we went there I found another note, that said he wanted to check out the office. So, we all went to the office, and it took us awhile to find it, but there were our cookies." I said, "Wow that was an exciting day." She said that it was and "that the fox tricked the gingerbread man into climbing on his tail and then his back and then his nose - and ATE him. It's not nice to trick people is it Mom?" It was so cute.

No comments: