Thursday, July 10, 2008

4th of July fun...

For the 4th of July we went to the MSUM parade. Makynna loves parades, or I should say she LOVES getting the candy. I told her that she has to wave to the floats or vehicles in the parade to get them to throw candy her. So she's consistently waving and gets upset when people don't throw candy. She'll say, "But mama, I was waving". I don't understand why they don't all have candy either. That should be one of the requirements of entering a parade. After the parade Brad took the kids to Hartford, SD to his brother's house for the 4th. I stayed back to get some things done at work and at the house. It was a productive weekend for me, I told Brad this will have to be an annual thing. Maybe not always on the fourth, but at some time during the year. Here are a few pictures from the weekend.


Makynna "waving" during the parade.

At Uncle Bob's house: Cousins (L-R) Alex, Makynna, Wyatt, Josie, John, and Livia.
Livia sharing some food with Josie.

In Madison, SD with Brad's grandma Clark: L-R Makynna, Brad, Livia, Wyatt, Becky with Josie, Travis, Grandma Clark, John, Bob, and Brandi.



No comments: